Monday, March 9, 2026

Above All We Ask And Think

UPON MY WATCH: Habbakuk 2:1
After rounding UP series of family roles, duties and responsibilities in my home town in Osun - State last Friday, we decided to take a short stay to rest in Ìjẹ̀bú - Jẹ̀ṣà.
Today being Sunday, casually dressed I went inside Ìjẹ̀bú - Jẹ̀ṣà township to carry out one or two things. Thereafter, I began to take a stroll down a street still dressed casually.
Then I came cross a hall facility at a suburb, Odògo town directly opposite their king's palace.
And guess what?
It was a facility used by a rural church of Living Faith Church. Our church. I have to take permission from one of the ushers, if I can be allowed in to worship with God's people in a casual dress with short knickers to match.
And I was assured "why not"? It was a single service, because the church being one of our rural churches across the nation's mission stations is still a growing church with a not quite a crowd or multitude of members in attendance.
But what an encounter I had today in God's presence!
Now I know in practical terms that God does not save by multitude. Just like Jonathan the son of King Saul told his servant in a battle to capture a garden of lentils in the book of first Samuel. Along with other things, Nigeria was lifted up in fervent prayers, and we all lifted up our voices to God asking Him for His help and intervention to rescue us in this difficult season of our nation.
Thereafter we raised our voices in praises to God for vengeance and judgment to be executed upon the armies of the aliens troubling our nation. Incidentally our call to service earlier in the day was taken from Psalm 149.
There and then I believed and was convinced that God will very SHORTLY arise to have mercy upon our nation and crush His enemies under His feet. And that certainly His enemies SHALL submit unto Him through the exceeding greatness of His power.
I have never had it this good today in God's presence, not even with we can call a multitude of His people gathered together unto Him.

And the ultimate result?
That very Sunday night marked the beginning of a seven days midnight prayer the leadership of our commission and ministry instructed all members across the globe! To attack these aliens troubling our nation Nigeria and their SPONSORS and SYMPATHISERS.
So right from that very Sunday services an appetizer of what we are to start that same midnight for seven days was served!
And God, The One Who answers by fire 🔥 heard the prayers of His people and began to heal the land and rid the land of them! Yeah, The One Who is able to do exceeding abundantly above all we ask and think, began to expose their sponsors both at local and international level, executing grievous vengeance and judgment upon them!
Even if it will involve Him shaking the nations as He is doing currently and concurrently to accomplish them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home